Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Santorini, Athens, and Rome!

Okay, so first many of my friends have birthdays in March and this month has gone by way too fast! I can't believe its almost over. I know I missed a number of b-days and I'm sorry to all my friends that I did miss!! I love you all :)

So now onto the other news, Brode and I finally got our tickets to Greece and Italy for our honeymoon. Also I've decided I think the word "honeymoon" is weird and I don't really like it. But anyway, if you're looking for a good place to go this summer we suggest the Mediterranean. Our tickets were really affordable at about $1200 per person round trip from LAX to Athens (total including taxes). You have to go and return before July 1st though. Seriously, not bad at all!

Now for where we're going, if you haven't already guessed by the title of this post. We'll be spending a week in Santorini, an island about 40 minutes from Athens. It is one of the most beautiful places in the world with traditional Greek villages. Check it out: www.santorini-greece.biz

After Santorini we'll be spending a few days seeing the sights in Athens and then on to Rome for a few days and then we are going to spend the remainder of our time wine tasting and exploring the vineyards in Tuscany.

No comments:

Post a Comment