Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Less than two months

The countdown is beginning! Less than two months until Brode and I will be married. Between now and then we have lots to do. Invitations were sent out and you all should have yours by now so you know the details :)

Between now and the wedding we'll be on the road a lot actually. Brode's interviewing later this month with each potential job in San Antonio and yes, Nashville. I'm going with him to both to check out each city again. We also have a wedding for my friend Ari in May in Savannah and from there we'll be flying back to Santa Barbara to get ready for our own!

We are hoping to have a final answer on the job question by mid May about where we will be living come this fall. We will be spending part of the summer in La Jolla at least. Both jobs would start at the end of August. Which means we'll get some SoCal summertime this year at least- no where near enough though.

1 comment:

  1. This whole moving away from San Diego is a sick joke. We were finally going to be neighbors again and go back to life as it should be- playing house. I miss you! Oh and I got my dress :)

    ReplyDelete